Tuesday 5 January 2016

Make a Will and donate to Age UK

Happy New Year everyone!

It seems ages since I last blogged and I thoroughly enjoyed having a nice long break from work and politics. The year has started full on, as anticipated,  and I'm looking forward to 2016 unfolding.

There's so much to write about but I thought this was such a great offer, that I would share it immediately:

Will month February 2016    


Over two thirds of people in the UK do not have a will. 


If you would like to take up the offer to make a Will for a donation to Age UK Suffolk please contact 01473 359911 to request the details of all participating solicitors, or email: maggie.james@ageuksuffolk.org 

Alternatively, do visit our website: www.ageuksuffolk.org 

• Choose your solicitor • Make your donation to Age UK Suffolk • Write your Will with your chosen solicitor

No comments:

Post a Comment