Monday 26 October 2015

Ipswich Conservatives go Green for Halloween!

We were talking to residents in Stoke Park this weekend and we showed our support of the NSPCC's campaign for this halloween.

So just for a change for me, I went Green - for Halloween! And so did some of my colleagues including Ben Gummer.

The NSPCC is one of my favourite charities and I give to them regularly but for this particular campaign I am going to search for every bit of change lying around in my house to donate and my husband will be pleased of the clear out. They are in every nook and cranny of our house and weigh down various handbags, including those I dont use any more. Should be fun.

And it will be interesting to see how much it all is!

Hope you will support the charity when you see one of the particpants trying to raise some funds this weekend.

And have fun on Halloween - not my thing but now I have grandchildren of the right age, I might find something to enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Update - In half hour I found £9 in copper and silver lying around the house. Not a bad start!

    ReplyDelete