Monday 2 March 2015

Message from Sol Campbell - #Team2015

As an Arsenal fan and follower (yes I am a season ticket holder for ITFC but moving from London to here in the 70's doesn't make me forsake my first love!) I was pleased to see Sol on board. Great player.

And from one great to another - Our MP Ben Gummer

This message is from Sol about our next big action day:

I know what it’s like to work hard, and to keep fighting right through to the 90th minute.

In this General Election it’s neck-and-neck and we need our strongest team out playing on the pitch.
On Saturday 7th March, we are organising a Team2015 action day in Ipswich to support our great MP Ben Gummer in his campaign to keep Ipswich blue.
Can you join the team with Matt Hancock and Therese Coffey  ?
They will be meeting at 10:00am sharp at 171 Valley Roadbefore heading out for an action-packed campaigning stint, including a celebration with free drinks.
Ipswich is exactly the sort of seat that we need to get a Conservative majority and secure the future that Britain needs.
I need to know just one thing Nadia:
Are you in?  I AM IN!
What about you?
Book your free place here: http://www.team2015.co.uk/ssipsw7mar
Hope you can make it!
Sol Campbell
Former England Captain
P.S. Don't forget to sign up here,

-=-=-
Volunteer Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment