Tuesday 27 May 2014

Back On Track

Hope you all had a great bank holiday.

First I'd like to say a BIG thankyou to all the residents in Stoke Park and Ipswich for your support and putting up with all the literature and door knocking on the day of the election.

Special thanks go to the residents who voted for me thus ensuring my success and I know I will be working hard listening to your concerns and being pro-active in the ward.

There are so many more things we need to achieve and I will be speaking to you soon about the issues that are the most important to you and updating you on the current projects.

I was going to blog all the results but as I'm a little bit tardy on that score, I think I'll give that a miss.

Normal service has now resumed and I will back on the blog this week with national news and opinion as well as local.

Hopefully by then, there will be more to discuss than just the elections and what it means for the GE 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment