Friday 15 July 2011

Working for You

I always said that we are better in administration than we are in opposition but I think we are about to prove that we can do both!
It is not our style to sleight the other parties and I will continue to publicise local Tories in a positive light rather than negatively highlight the opposition.
I managed to spot a Red Rose in Stoke Park (they don't deliver to my house of course) and I could not believe that it said we Stoke Park Councillors are taking our voters for granted. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact a resident copied me in on a letter he sent to cllr Ellesmere complaining at the lack of response from the labour rep for Stoke Park while pointing out that I responded in 4 days. I am not saying this to brag but merely to highlight how the other side will make things up. I am seen regularly walking around Stoke Park chatting to residents so they'll have to do better than that.
I am not playing that game. I intend to maintain dignity and integrity, and have better things to do like looking after our residents.


Have a great weekend and I for one am going to give myself a break from the the current national scandals!

No comments:

Post a Comment